1. Successful parenting requires teamwork –unity is essential.
2. No matter what your philosophy has been, it can change.
3. Most couples never discuss their parenting philosophy prior to marriage.
4. Differing parenting philosophies is one of the major causes of marital conflict.
5. You may not agree on every single decision, but you must agree on your overall approach.
6. Each parent has a specific role to play in the life of their child.
7.As Parents you must decide if you are going to parent according to your own philosophy or the Bible.
8.Read Colossians 2:8 and beware lest you be cheated by following the wrong philosophy.
May 2, 2009
I'm still here! Life has been very busy for me and posting in my blog has taken a back seat. I find that I don't multitask as well as I did when I was younger. In the past month I have started planning my daughters wedding; planned and presented a premarried seminar; made a trip to LA to visit family and friends; spoke at a "Spring Tea" for our local home school association and planned a rehearsal dinner for a friends son. Even though May is looking even busier than April, I am going to try to finish the parenting series because I have so many other things I want to share with you. Please be patient with me, I'll be back soon!