1. Successful parenting requires teamwork –unity is essential.
2. No matter what your philosophy has been, it can change.
3. Most couples never discuss their parenting philosophy prior to marriage.
4. Differing parenting philosophies is one of the major causes of marital conflict.
5. You may not agree on every single decision, but you must agree on your overall approach.
6. Each parent has a specific role to play in the life of their child.
7.As Parents you must decide if you are going to parent according to your own philosophy or the Bible.
8.Read Colossians 2:8 and beware lest you be cheated by following the wrong philosophy.