October 2, 2009

I’m back! It's crazy how fast time passes. Some of you may have been following me over at “Maime’s Hospitalitea Cottage” and know what I’ve been up to. If you haven’t, feel free to hop on over and catch up with what’s been keeping me busy.
I have also been enjoying my sweet little granddaughter. We have been reading books, playing with Noah and his arch, playing peek-a-boo with doilies and riding around in the big red wagon. I feel so special! Who ever knew life could be so fun?



Thank all of you who have prayed for my Dad. Considering that he and my Mom’s life has changed drastically they seem to be adjusting well. I think they would both appreciate if you would continue to keep them in your prayers. Everyday life from here on out will be very different for them as Dad continues to move toward a complete recovery.
In case you were wondering I will continue the Parenting Series but I will say, I am eager to finish because I have so many other things I want to share. I am currently working on several posts so please stay tuned for what’s to come… Grace-Works